Freestyle Recipe #1 'Southern Surprise'
Turmeric, mustard seeds and curry leaves are key ingredients you should keep in your pantry when cooking South Indian dishes! Perfect with our basmati.
- Tilda Caribbean Rice & Peas Steamed Basmati
- Red Onions
- Long Beans
- Chilli and Thyme
- Jerk Paste
- Desiccated Coconut
- Chop up onions, thyme, chilli and peppers
- Add dessicated coconut to frying pan and toast for 10 seconds and decant into bowl for use later
- Add all vegetables into a pan with water and steam for 5 mins and then decant into a bowl
- Add chicken and prawns into pan with a tablespoon of jerk paste.
- Chop up dill and coriander, add in rice and desiccated coconut with a squeeze of lemon
- Add veggies back in and garnish with mint, dill and lime